- n a coagulated liquid resembling milk curd
- n coagulated milk; used to make cheese
Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet eating some curds and whey
- Manufacturing process is relatively simple: after skim milk, which has a 3% casein content, has soured, the curd (crude casein) is separated from the whey; the curd is then .
- She has no Whitney Houston attitude and is content to sit at a fold-up table sharing a meal of fatty pork and home-style bean curd with recording-studio mates.
- His digestive system ruined, for six months he could eat nothing but bean curd.
News & Articles
- Disabled parking fraud costs Seattle $1.4 million a year
It's an old problem with a newly identified price tag. The Seattle Auditor says abuse of disabled parking placards is costing the city nearly $1.4 million a year. The placards are golden. Drivers who display a disabled tag get free parking all day. But there is likely a lot of abuse. "Somewhat human nature. People look for how they can get around the system," said driver Paul Curd, while parking ...
June 10, 2013 - KING5 Seattle
- Quick trips to regional events in Minnesota and Wisconsin
Ellsworth's Cheese Curd Festival and other not-too-far-away events and celebrations.
June 9, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- Governor appoints Curd to vacant SD Senate seat
Gov. Dennis Daugaard is appointing Republican Blake Curd to fill a vacant South Dakota Senate seat in Sioux Falls.
June 6, 2013 - KOTA Rapid City
- Wen Jiabao in BusinessWeek
If, as Wen said in September, "China's IPR protection effort will carry the full force of steel, and it will definitely not be something that is soft as bean curd," surely it is time for foreign companies to take stronger action to protect their...
- R Madhavan in Sify
Everything seems so different. I knew all along that I was overweight, thanks to my Tamilian background that made me gorge on rice and curd every day. All that has changed now,said Madhavan.
- Indra Nooyi in Hindu
When asked what had propelled her to such great heights, to become the CEO of such a big company, Nooyi said "Thayir sadam (Curd Rice)!"