- n a popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles
- n flavored with sour orange peel
- In West Berlin, the restaurant of the Kempinski Hotel was serving a World Cup Cocktailequal parts of curacao, vodka and orange juiceat 5 Deutsche Mark a throw, or kick.
News & Articles
- US researchers explore deep Caribbean reefs
US researchers explore deep Caribbean reefs Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 7:00 am, Friday, June 14, 2013 SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Scientists with the Smithsonian Institution have discovered at least one new fish species at a deep reef off Curacao while conducting a ...
June 17, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- US researchers discover new species during project to help monitor, protect Caribbean reefs
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — Scientists with the Smithsonian Institution have discovered at least one new fish species at a deep reef off Curacao while conducting a yearlong project to gather data on temperature and biodiversity for monitoring climate change effects in the Caribbean.
June 14, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Adacel to Demo Advanced ATM Solutions in Curacao
Adacel will demonstrate elements of its Aurora ATM system and ATC Unified Training Solution while participating at the CANSO Latin America & Caribbean Conference (LAC) as well as the CANSO Global ATM Summit and 17th Annual General Meeting all taking place in Willemstad, Curacao. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10828281.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Chelsea Cooley in WCNC (subscription)
Imagine my surprise when the president joined me on the podium to accept his gift,Cooley said. "Needless to say, every time I see a box of Pop Rocks, I blush ...... and for a moment I'm back in Curacao."
- Sidney Ponson in AFP
Hopefully young kids in the Netherlands, Curacao and Aruba, will see the Netherlands just beat the Dominicans,Ponson said. "There's probably a lot of talent in the Netherlands but they don't know it yet because they like soccer."
- Loida Nicolas-Lewis in Inquirer.net
This sole shareholder was incorporated in the Registry of the Chamber of Commerce of Curacao under number 91615,Nicolas-Lewis said. "A search showed, however, that Amola Investments NV did not exist in the Curacao Chamber of Commerce. The...