cur : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an inferior dog or one of mixed breed
- n a cowardly and despicable person
- Last year Congress made the slogan compulsory for all coins and paper cur rency (PTI, June 20, 1955).
- As the cur tain of grief descended over Britain, the nation's life slowed almost to a halt.
- AHMADINEJAD: I see things a bit differently there, two-faced infidel cur, but otherwise I would be interested in collaborating on a screenplay with you.
News & Articles
- With lease expiring, changes coming for Decatur unemployment office
SPRINGFIELD — An unemployment office of the Illinois Department of Employment Security in Decatur could be closing in November, but a final decision has not been reached.
June 19, 2013 - Herald & Review
- Houston races for the cure Oct. 5
The Houston Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure kicks off National Breast Cancer Awareness month by hosting one of the largest foot races in the Bayou City, the 23rd annual Komen Race for the Cur
June 13, 2013 - Lake Houston Observer