- And at the end of a hard day, you relax with a home-cooked meal made with locally grown organic produce, then drive home with a cuppa brewed from leaves you plucked the previous day.
- Could those production snags trickle down to the price of a cuppa joe? The signs are that they are starting to.
- This whole blog is not really my cuppa tea.
News & Articles
- 7 Reasons You Might Want to Go for Another Cup of Coffee
Whether you call it java, joe, mud, or a cuppa, one hundred million of us drink coffee every day. Sixty percent of us say we have difficulty starting our day without coffee. It’s a $30 billion business here in the United States, and for good reason: Coffee drinkers love its taste (whether black or “light and sweet”), swear by its mind-sharpening attributes, and can attest to its addictive nature ...
June 12, 2013 - Takepart.com via Yahoo! News
- Mark Steyn in Harrisonburg Daily News Record
Mr. Steyn notes the basic newness and ingenuity of Americans, specifically in something as routine as a cup of coffee: "Continentals who grew up on Hollywood movies where the guy tells the waitress Gimme a cuppa joe" and slides over a nickel,...
- Adam Shaheen in Animation World Network
SBS is known internationally for their success at exposing Australian viewers to the most cutting edge of international programming -- it was the perfect fit for Cuppa Coffee Studios,Shaheen added.