cupid : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (Roman mythology) god of love; counterpart of Greek Eros
- n a symbol for love in the form of a cherubic naked boy with wings and a bow and arrow
- The few straggly strands of hair on top of his bald pate made him look like a tweedy cupid.
News & Articles
- Deputies: Adult novelty store selling synthetic pot
Sauk County deputies say an adult novelty store in the town of Delton has been selling synthetic marijuana. Deputies used a search warrant to enter Cupid’s Novelties and Lingerie, at County Road BD, on Thursday after the Sauk County Drug Task Force conducted an investigation into the business. Officers recovered synthetic marijuana, being sold as “potpourri,” drug paraphernalia for the smoking ...
June 14, 2013 - WISC-TV Madison
- Could Nasal Spray 'Love Hormone' Help Save Your Marriage?
Cupid's arrow might just come in the form of a nasal spray. That's the idea that researchers from the University of Oxford are exploring in a review of research that suggests a spray containing the hormone oxytocin may be the answer to living happily ever after.
June 13, 2013 - ABC News via Yahoo! News
- Cupid shuffles around his song and IRS controversy
Recording artist Cupid's famous tune 'Cupid Shuffle' appeared in an IRS video. / Paul Kieu Do you think organizers of the IRS function should be held accountable, even though they may have complied with the letter of the law?
June 9, 2013 - Opelousas Daily World