- v end, especially to reach a final or climactic stage
The meeting culminated in a tearful embrace
- v bring to a head or to the highest point
Seurat culminated pointillism
- v reach the highest or most decisive point
- v reach the highest altitude or the meridian, of a celestial body
- v rise to, or form, a summit
The helmet culminated in a crest
- The presentation culminated with a hands on experience for all the participants.
- The calendar is full of themed events as well, including a children's production of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, and two evening candlelight tours that culminate in fireworks .
- Steve BackPolitical Pictures This breach of security impelled police to accelerate the operation, which had not been due to culminate in arrests until the early hours of this .
News & Articles
- Rupert Murdoch Getting Divorced As News Corp. Separation Looms
A two-year stretch of turmoil for News Corp. is set to culminate in a summer of divisions for its chairman and controlling shareholder, Rupert Murdoch.
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- Location changed for Chautauqua Tent Show in Lewes June 13
Based on reports from the National Weather Service regarding the likelihood of damaging winds and heavy rain Thursday, June 13, the “Chautauqua Tent Show: ‘America Takes Flight’” has been moved from a tent on the grounds of the Zwaanendael Museum, located at 102 Kings Highway, to indoors at the Lewes Presbyterian Church, 133 Kings Hwy. Programs begin at 1 p.m. and culminate at 7 p.m. when Neill ...
June 13, 2013 - Cape Gazette
- 50 Days Out, Bud Light Announces Final Lineup For Bud Light Music First's '50/50/1' Concert Event
ST. LOUIS, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In just 50 days, Bud Light Music First's summer-long celebration of music will culminate with "50/50/1," a never-before-seen music event featuring one ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Bill Clinton in USA Today
It is only fitting that we culminate a weekend focused on youth service by turning words into action,Clinton said in a prepared statement Sunday.
- Barack Obama in BusinessWeek
We have waited long enough,Obama said to applause. "And in just a few days, a century-long struggle will culminate in a historic vote."
- Jairam Ramesh in BusinessWeek
The value of the Copenhagen Accord lies not as a stand- alone document but as an input into the two-track negotiating process under the UNFCCC, which will culminate in Mexico City in December 2010,Ramesh said.