cubistic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to or characteristic of cubism
- Breathless (Films Around the World) is a cubistic thriller that has an audience because half a century of modern art and movies have rigorously educated the public eye.
- It opens in a weird, cubistic New York nightclub, where Ursula is bumping, grinding and stripping down to her glittering silver and green bikini.
- The French New Wave, which has saltily subsided, nevertheless flung up the intellectual sensation of the year, a tour de force of cubistic cinema in which Director Alain Resnais .
- Steve Sabol in Los Angeles Times
We would get 20 different angles and then cut them all together,Sabol said. "That's what I called it at the time -- the 'cubistic' treatment of shooting football. It was the same thing Picasso did except we did it with a football play....