- n an artist who adheres to the principles of cubism
- a relating to or characteristic of cubism
- The twiddler who can solve all six sides is known as a cubist or cubemeister.
- At that time he was an ardent cubist and bewildered conservative critics with his angularities.
- Probably the most famed cubist painting in the world is Marcel Duchamp's Nude Descending a Staircase, which now hangs in the Hollywood home of Walter Conrad Arensberg.
News & Articles
- Cubist Names Dr. Lorianne Masuoka Chief Medical Officer
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. recently announced the appointment of Dr. Lorianne Masuoka to Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President, Clinical Development and Medical Affairs.
June 14, 2013 - BioresearchOnline
- 1 Picasso for 100 Euros is the Latest Craze from France to Hit US Shores
NEW YORK, June 14, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Picasso's 1914 cubist drawing "L'homme au Gibus" ("Man with Opera Hat") will be raffled off to raise funds. This may be a rare opportunity ...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Inside The Secretive Manhattan Dinner Party Where Deals Are Made
The scene: A sprawling, museum-like Upper West Side apartment. Massive. The rare Manhattan residence that you sincerely could get lost in. The winding halls are filled with fantastic wall-spanning works of cubist and modernist and other -ist art, broken up by more than a few giant bronze sculptures.
June 11, 2013 - Forbes