crusted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v form a crust or form into a crust
The bread crusted in the oven
- s having a hardened crust as a covering
- MUSTAFA OZER AFP Getty A yellow digger, creaky and crusted with mud, sits in front of a crowd of about 200 people outside a little-used military facility in the Turkish town of .
- In Turkey, a wealthy American tourist, recoiling from the native bread, which was flat as a bathmat, was overjoyed at the sight of crisp, crusted, American-style loaves.
- Heavy with the pressure of the unspoken, yet vividly immediate, this tale of detonations proceeds like the fishing boats we see at the end, taking off into a "moon-crusted sea .
News & Articles
- Vladimir Putin Says 'Nyet' to New England Patriots Super Bowl Ring Theft Claim
Vladimir Putin’s opponents often brand him a “thief” at street protests. Now the Kremlin is dismissing an American football team owner’s account of how the Russian president ended up with his diamond-encrusted Super Bowl ring when they met eight years ago. Click here for the rest of the article...
June 17, 2013 - The Forward
- Sushi and sake, served with a side of humor
Jeanne McGovern/The Aspen Times Chef Ming Tsai cooks panko-crusted chicken during his "Sushi Rolling Party" seminar Friday at the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
June 16, 2013 - The Aspen Times
- Frugal Family Feast: Potato-Crusted Fish Dinner
Breaded fish sometimes needs a fresh twist. This week’s Frugal Family Feast fits the bill, with a delectable potato-crusted fish dinner cooked in silky herb butter. Chef Rey De La Osa, resident chef at ...
June 13, 2013 - Money Talks News via Yahoo! Finance