crusher : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a device that crushes something
- The roar of ice crushers blends with mariachi brass.
- The jungle crushers were not Ludwig's only costly miscalculation.
- We stopped picking grapes after about an hour and raked grapes from bins into a crusher only long enough to pose for pictures.
News & Articles
- Crusher woes may be over
NEWPORT-With gravel supplies dwindling, Cocke County Road Superintendent Kenneth Ford advised members of the Cocke County Highway Commission Tuesday night that the department should have a rock crusher operating by the end of next week.
June 13, 2013 - The Newport Plain Talk
- Crushers hit three homers, beat Otters 8-4
AVON — After collecting 13 hits Tuesday night with not much to show for it, the Lake Erie Crushers made sure Wednesday that their hits counted. Daniel Bowman, Ricardo Lizcano and Andrew Davis hit home runs — Davis’ three-run blast in the fifth was the winner — lifting the Crushers to an 8-4 victory over [...] The post Crushers hit three homers, beat Otters 8-4 appeared first on Chronicle ...
June 13, 2013 - The Chronicle-Telegram
- Lou Rawls in San Francisco Chronicle
You'd be swinging and the waitress would yell, 'I want 12 beers and four martinis!' And then the dude would put the ice in the crusher,Rawls recalled. "There had to be a way to get the attention of the people. So instead of just starting...
- Judith Collins in New Zealand Herald
Judith Collins said earlier this year after proposing tighter laws that the message to those who wanted to indulge in illegal street racing was that "every new offence will now bring them closer to the crusher".
- Josh Beckett in USA Today
Anytime you get two-out runs, it's kind of a crusher to the other team,Beckett said. "You're one out away from getting out of a jam and you get some two-out hits."