crp : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a byproduct of inflammation; a globulin that is found in the blood in some cases of acute inflammation
- The better news is that a test for something called C-reactive protein (crp) can tell you your risk.
News & Articles
- Conservation Reserve Program sign up ends June 14
The local Farm Service Agency Office is reminding farmers and landowners that signing up for the long term Conservation Reserve Program, known as CRP, will be ending this coming June 14.
June 10, 2013 - The Harrisburg Daily Register
- USDA Announces CRP Sign-up Deadlines
WASHINGTON • The general sign-up deadline for the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is June 14.
June 9, 2013 - The Times-News
- USDA authorizes emergency grazing of CRP acres for Duval County
Duval County USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) Executive Director, CED Martin J. Garcia announced this week that Duval County was authorized for emergency grazing use of Conservation Reserve Program (CRP
June 7, 2013 - Alice Echo-News Journal
- Ron Fellows in SPEEDtv.com
This is my last race of three with CRP Racing,Fellows said of his World Challenge plans. "We had picked three that I really wanted to do - Long Beach, my home track of Mosport on their 50th anniversary, and here because I hadn't done the...
- Daniel in Hamilton Spectator
The Jupiter trial very convincingly used CRP as a way to identify another group of high-risk individuals who wouldn't otherwise have been treated, and supports the concept that those people should be treated with a statin,said Dr. Daniel J....
- Collin Peterson in Pioneer Press
What I'd like to do is add acres on top of the CRP to do some experimentation with switchgrass and mixes of switchgrass and other crops ...... to see how they work,Peterson said.