- n a small piece of toasted or fried bread; served in soup or salads
- As inevitable as a cheese crouton in tomato bisque is Fujiyama in the background of a Japanese print.
- At the center of their protest is the circumflex accent, a little hat the French occasionally put over vowels (as in chateau and hotel, crouton and maitre).
- THERE'S A GIRL IN MY SOUPbut it might as well be a crouton.
News & Articles
- Gluten-Free for the Whole Family
Olivia’s Croutons does gluten-free right with new Gluten-Free Garlic Croutons premiering at the 2013 Summer Fancy Food Show. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10856275.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Gore Verbinski in USA Today
We're definitely deep-fried, past toast and entered the crouton phase,director Gore Verbinski joked in the midst of post-production two months ago.