- v undergo cross-fertilization; become fertile
- v cause to undergo cross-fertilization
Mendel cross-fertilized different kinds of beans
- When committees representing both groups (including Roman Catholic, Protestant and Jewish clergy) met 18 months ago to see whether they could cross-fertilize each other's .
- Sting is convinced that their music and his should cross-fertilize.
- Murdoch executives are still seeking to cross-fertilize among the properties.
- Bernard Arnault in Wall Street Journal
There are ways in which we can cross-fertilize,says LVMH Chief Executive Bernard Arnault. "One of the major advantages of the group is that everything we learn at Vuitton, we also use with the other brands."