- v find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws
- v act as a critic
- It is easy to criticise, it is difficult to create.
- I do not criticise people.
- I am all for armchair quarterbacking, but let's recognise that that's what we are doing; we've absolutely no idea how the hard the real quarterbacking is and it's easy to criticise .
News & Articles
- Grosjean denies reverting to 2012 'nutcase'
Jun.7 (GMM) Romain Grosjean has hit back at suggestions he has reverted to the much-derided 'nutcase' of 2012, insisting F1 drivers should be racing hard. After Monaco, Frenchman Grosjean - penalised ten grid places at Montreal for his crash with Daniel Ricciardo - and Sergio Perez were heavily criticised for their racing antics. "People like to write and talk, it's never ... Keep reading
June 7, 2013 - Motorsport.com
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Irish Times
We continue to object to and criticise actions by Russia which we believe are wrong and on the top of the list is the invasion and occupation of Georgia,Mrs Clinton assured Mr Saakashvili yesterday.
- Steven Gerrard in AsiaOne
It was one of those freak things, I don't think you can criticise the keeper. People have been talking about the ball and it is tricky,said Gerrard. "Rob will learn from this and he might make an important save that wins us a match. We're...
- Joe Biden in The Guardian
I don't know where Dick Cheney has been,said Biden. "It's one thing to criticise. It's another thing to rewrite history. What is he talking about?"