- a of or relating to a creed
- But something greater than creedal formulation took hold of me, a sense that this Lord of Lords belonged to me in all his beauty and grandeur.
- For what creedal deficiencies or other cause will a Protestant association shed one of its own? Normal Park Baptist Church has a pastor who will not recite the Apostles' Creed.
- The creedal complexions of the others: Methodist 19.
- Martin Amis in Los Angeles Times
We respect Islam, the donor of countless benefits to mankind, and possessor of a thrilling history,Amis wrote in "The Age of Horrorism." "But Islamism? No, we can hardly be asked to respect a creedal wave that calls for our own...
- Albert Mohler in Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Towers Online
It is important for us to remember that this is not an innovation,Mohler said. "We did not come up with this." "This comes out of a tradition of confessional subscription, out of a creedal and confessional history of the church...