cree : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada
- n the Algonquian language spoken by the Cree
- With a curt de cree, the government dismissed the 86-year-old Chrysostomos and the twelve bishops of the Holy Synod, the church's highest governing body.
- The court will hear arguments on this subject in mid-October, may take several months to write its de cree.
News & Articles
- Cree Ships over Two Million GaN HEMT Devices for Telecom Infrastructure
DURHAM, N.C. – Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) reports it has surpassed a significant milestone in shipping over two million GaN High Electron Mobility Transistors (HEMT) for cellular telecommunications and is providing game-changing benefits over traditional silicon-based technologies, including higher power, higher efficiency and wider bandwidth. As mobile devices such as smartphones are ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Northern Superior Signs Pre-Development Agreement with the Grand Council of the Crees (Eeyou Istchee), Cree Regional ...
Northern Superior Resources Inc. is pleased to announce that it has concluded a Pre-Development Agreement with the Grand Council of the Crees , the Cree Regional Authority, and the Ouje-Bougoumou Cree ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- CREE's LED bulb price, efficiency, appearance is a revolution in home lighting
LED lighting maker Cree is selling a conventionally shaped household bulb for under $10 that will last two decades. GE, Philips and others to follow in a price war.
June 9, 2013 - The Sun Press
- Jonathan Reckford in MarketWatch (press release)
We are delighted that Cree is partnering with Habitat affiliates to provide lighting products that enable more energy-efficient homes,said Jonathan Reckford, CEO of Habitat for Humanity International. "Products and materials that reduce...
- David Ahenakew in CTV.ca
Disease wasn't the word I wanted to use,said Ahenakew. "I'm not making any excuses, but Cree is my first language."
- Eric Sevareid in Fort Mills Times
Sevareid wrote about it in his memoir "Canoeing With the Cree."