- n any system of principles or beliefs
- On the crimson, conservative end of the spectrum are those who adhere to the back-to-basics credo: Kids, practice those spelling words and times tables, sit still and listen to the .
- True to the no-pain, no-gain credo of his other films, Apocalypto seeks to deliver enough pre-Columbian punishment--like the decidedly non-CGI mauling of a character by an animal .
- It all comes back to a show-business credo that festivals often forget: please the customers.
News & Articles
- Huge Obama donor, Democracy Alliance founder turns over domestic spying
A wireless provider with ties to the secret dark money group the Democracy Alliance is pushing back against the Obama administration's surveillance of customers. CREDO Mobile cofounder Michael Kieschnick said on Thursday he was "deeply disturbed" by the administration's invasion of individual's civil liberties. "As the CEO of a mobile ...
June 7, 2013 - The Washington Times
- 'Progressive' phone company CREDO Mobile slams govt snooping, but can't stop it
The nation's wireless companies have been largely silent following revelations that the government is collecting phone records potentially covering millions of Americans from industry giant Verizon. One exception: CREDO Mobile. which bills itself as "America's only progressive phone company."
June 6, 2013 - CNN Money
- Obama picks two voices for intervention, but not in Syria
In naming Susan Rice and Samantha Power to key national security posts, President Barack Obama has turned to two prominent advocates of liberal interventionism, a foreign-policy credo that calls for the United States to act aggressively to defend human rights — by military means, if necessary.
June 6, 2013 - Denver Post
- Jean-Claude Juncker in Reuters
It is my hope that the IAAF will congratulate me and welcome me to the Olympic stage, thereby living up to its credo to `encourage participation in athletics at all levels throughout the world regardless of age, gender or race, for I am one of... Oscar Pistorius http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Pistorius&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFuQsJuOooTKouQOrqSweAVVh2tJw Forbes http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/01/11/ap4520961.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE2CTZPnTO59Rn6Oi5K5C2pUcxuNQ Jan 11, 2008
23426 31372 credo We are adding something to our credo and that is that now we want to say that we deplore sudden changes in exchange rates, and we will be keeping a very watchful eye on the situation," Juncker told a European Parliament committee.
- Scott Stringer in International Herald Tribune
The credo of 'what happens underground, stays underground' has got to be broken,said Stringer. "The harassment and assault of women in the subway system has been going on for decades."