- n a kind of sideboard or buffet
- Maybe a credenza? A hutch? But he doesn't seem to notice.
- Each week aides put a new photo album on a credenza outside the door to the Oval Office for the President and visitors to savor; the current edition features Bush in T shirt, ball .
- His desk is completely covered by scattered piles of documents; next to it the matching beige credenza is buried under small mountains of loose letters, memos and newspaper clips.
News & Articles
- Do it again? Redskins can't wait to try
ASHBURN, Va. -- Mike Shanahan is so excited he literally cannot sit still. He is up now, out from behind his desk, riffling through binders on a credenza on the other side of his office at the Washington Redskins' team headquarters. "Here," he's saying. "These are the numbers I show them. This is what I tell them, the players, so they know what they did wasn't a fluke." The pages of Shanahan's ...
July 3, 2013 - ESPN Blogs