creamery : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a workplace where dairy products (butter and cheese etc.) are produced or sold
- Instead of selling the garden produce from his 40 acres through the marketing co-operative which is as proud a feature of Matanuska as its shining community creamery, schools .
- After harvest he must get his stuff to marketto the creamery, the stockyards, the elevator, the buyer, the grocery shelf where the raw bounty of the field becomes the housewife .
- It reached the peak of its popularity some 50 years ago, about the time when Schoolboy Ike Eisenhower worked in an Abilene creamery.
- Ed DeChellis in FightOnState.com
It seemed like the walk was the call of the night in the first half,DeChellis said. "I thought they were giving out free ice cream at the Creamery or something."
- Richard Lochhead in Aberdeen Press and Journal
In a visit to Campbeltown yesterday, Rural Affairs Secretary Richard Lochhead said: "This substantial investment is a great boost for the peninsula of Kintyre and the dairy sector. The creamery is vital to the local economy and beyond and this...
- Carwyn Jones in WalesOnline
Carwyn Jones AM said: "I am very saddened to hear of the news today about the loss of so many jobs at such a well-established business in Bridgend. The creamery has served Bridgend and further afield for generations."