- n a fussy and eccentric disposition
- But that was all right because late-life crankiness had by then made us largely resistant to new ideas anyway.
- And so, older and marginally wiser, I'm taking the path of least crankiness in the early days of this new Administration.
- But for all Zawahiri's ruthlessness, his crankiness undermined his effectiveness as a leader of the organization leadership in al-Qaeda, like any legitimate organization .
News & Articles
- 5 Ways to Survive a Sugar Detox
Want to get off sugarbut afraid of cravings and crankiness? Head off withdrawal symptoms with this plan.
July 21, 2013 - The Daily Siftings Herald
- Michael Easson in The Australian
Easson, who has published extensively on McKell, argues "the McKell model projected Labor as a modernising party free of ideological crankiness".
- Todd Lowrie in The Age
He's been really good. I've been really happy with him,Lowrie said. "A lot of the stories you hear are probably a little bit unfair as far as his crankiness and that sort of stuff. He's a little bit cranky in his own way [but] he brings...
- Orrin Hatch in ABC News
I always loved -- loved that when he wore the incredible hulk tie,said Hatch. "I always got a big kick out of it. I even liked his crankiness because there was always a little smile behind that. he never held a grudge against anybody and...