- n the part of the skull that encloses the brain
- Few doctors would even have tried to remove the malignant growth, located in her right frontal lobe, that had already taken over one-sixth of her cranium, pushing her brain down .
- It was Mary's 1959 discovery of the Zinjanthropus cranium at Olduvai that captured worldwide attention and made the Leakeys a household name.
- They also noted huge protuberances over the eyebrows and at the back of the head, an elevation like a ridgepole from front to back of the cranium.
- Dave Chomiak in Winnipeg Sun
You know, it's always -- it's, it's, it's hedged in probably did, maybe, maybe, it's in my mind, it's coming out of my grey matter, it's in my cranium,said Chomiak. "And we've changed those regulations with respect to -- with respect to...
- Baron Von Raschke in Shakopee Valley News
The brain claw is a scientific hold,Raschke said. "I put pressure on the nerves that goes down to the cranium and seeps into the medulla, rendering opponents helpless."
- Ken Macha in MLB.com
From the top of my cranium, he plays quite extensively in Spring Training,Macha said. "Perhaps we should give him less at-bats."