cow : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n female of domestic cattle: "`moo-cow' is a child's term"
- n mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
- n a large unpleasant woman
- v subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe; frighten (as with threats)
- To cross the African buffalo, one of the fiercest of the continent's wild beasts, with the common milk-cow, Wynant Davis Hubbard wife last week departed from Manhattan for a .
- The Unofficial Mad Cow Revenge News home page tracks the progress of a worldwide cow uprising, while the Cow Liberation Army Fraction (sic), based in Sweden, opposes all forms of .
- Well, the cow experiment shows the way to even more human betterment.
- Jerry Lewis in Los Angeles Times
The Democrat majority is treating this troop-funding bill like a cash cow for their election-year wish-list,said Rep. Jerry Lewis (R-Redlands).
- Nicole Richie in FOXNews
_A Dec. 10, 2003, Billboard awards show in which reality show star Nicole Richie said:"Have you ever tried to get cow s--- out of a Prada purse? It's not so f------ simple."
- Morgan Tsvangirai in The Australian
This is, in a sense, a de facto military coup. They have rolled out military forces across the whole country, to prepare for a run-off and try to cow the population. It's an attempt to create conditions for Mugabe to win,Mr Tsvangirai said.