countryfolk : Definition, Usages, News and More
kuhn tree fohk
- n people living in the same country; compatriots
- n people raised in or living in a rural environment; rustics
- A Rural Rebellion Britain's countryfolk come to London to defend a way of life from urban assault.
- Hardest hit are the rural areas, where countryfolk often have to drive miles to get to church.
- Often, especially on Saturdays, when the countryfolk came to town, Cooper wrote little notes for them to carry to local restaurants.