kown ter klaw kwahyz
- a in the direction opposite to the rotation of the hands of a clock
- r in a direction opposite to the direction in which the hands of a clock move
please move counterclockwise in a circle!
- The emblem spins: clockwise to absorb energy, counterclockwise to emit it.
- I am about to perform one of the most significant duties of a Muslim: to circumambulate the Kaaba seven times, counterclockwise, after proclaiming, "Bismillah!.
- When scientists struggle to explain the weird implications of quantum mechanics, in which electrons can spin simultaneously clockwise and counterclockwise or dart here and there at .