- n a check that restrains another check
- n something that checks the correctness of a previous check
- v oppose or check by a counteraction
- v check a second time
- Ford replied to the union's opening demands for a 30-an-hour raise with an answer the union could only consider a countercheck quarrelsomea proposal that Ford workers take a .
- Comptroller General McCarl has not had authority to check and countercheck the expenditure of Federal emergency appropriations, nor has Budget Director Douglas had power to plan .
- Butthere was another countercheck-quarrelsome yet to comecancellation of Ike's invitation to Moscow.
- Kimi RÃ¤ikkÃ¶nen in Sports Network
Ferrari was very competitive during the tests, but we'll do the F60's countercheck at Melbourne, when we'll all meet in the race with the same fuel at the same time,Raikkonen said. "Only then we'll see how strong we are and maybe we've got...