corsican : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Corsica or its people
- The exotic corsican ram trotting about the 100-yard-long pen in central Pennsylvania paid little mind to the men approaching across the field.
News & Articles
- Cycling-Sky look to take early control of Tour de France
By Julien Pretot CALVI, France, July 1 (Reuters) - Tuesday's team time trial will be the perfect opportunity for Sky to take early control of the Tour de France by snatching the yellow jersey. With the biggest guns all in a group of riders who are one second behind Belgian leader Jan Bakelants after the three Corsican stages, the winning team are almost certain to take the overall lead. The ...
July 1, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- Cycling-Gerrans gives his team first Tour de France stage win
By Julien Pretot CALVI, France, July 1 (Reuters) - Australian Simon Gerrans gave the Orica-GreenEdge team their first win in the Tour de France by outsprinting the favourite in Monday's third stage. Gerrans beat pre-stage favourite Peter Sagan of Slovakia and Spain's Jose Joaquin Rojas at the end of a 145.5-km, hilly trek from Ajaccio through beautiful scenery along the Corsican west coast. ...
July 1, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Pierre Rolland: “I don’t think it’s ever killed anyone to make such efforts.”
Corsican attacks put great French hope into polka-dots; hopes he won’t pay later on
July 1, 2013 - VeloNation