corruptness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the state of being corrupt
- n lack of integrity or honesty (especially susceptibility to bribery); use of a position of trust for dishonest gain
- Then, faced with overwhelming evidence of his own criminal corruptness and petty greed in accepting graft from Maryland contractors, Agnew successively claimed innocence, lashed .
- Politicians piously denounce gambling as a creator of corruptness.
- But by Adam's fall, man inherited utter depravity and corruptnessnot only as a punishment, but also as a kind of disease, creating a condition for which eternal punishment is .