- n an enclosed passageway; rooms usually open onto it
- Back in the U Street corridor's heyday, the place to be on a Saturday night was the Lincoln Theatre.
- He pointed out that, from the last two places, Germany could launch an attack upon the Polish corridor (narrow strip of intervening territory leading to the sea), nip it off .
- As the Japanese withdrew from their hard-won corridor through South China, the Chinese Army, cleaning up scattered resistance, cautiously advanced in their wake.
News & Articles
- Property owners spared from Connective Corridor fee, Syracuse Common Council votes proposal down
Property owners along the Connective Corridor can breathe a sigh of relief, at least for now. The Syracuse Common Council voted down a proposed tax fee for businesses on the Connective Corridor at a special meeting on Thursday, 6 to 1.
June 13, 2013 - CNYCentral.com
- Holmen Drive corridor plan gets APA honor
Holmen’s innovative concept for its Hwy. 35 corridor development plan is being recognized for its vision of intergovernmental cooperation and long-term regional planning.
June 13, 2013 - Onalaska Holmen Courier-Life
- The Corridor Group Announces Talent Solutions Offering
San Francisco, CA -- The Corridor Group (TCG), a leading professional services firm for home care and hospice organizations, announces the expansion of its executive search, interim management and leadership ...
June 11, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Eric Roozendaal in The Canberra Times
Mr Roozendaal said a morning peak northbound bus lane south of the bridge, a pedestrian overpass, the widening of key intersections and moving 20 car spaces on Military Road would "deliver reliability and improvements to this challenging corridor".
- Heribert Rech in AFP
The first policeman heard shots fired on the first floor. They ...... went up and caught a glimpse of the gunman, who shot at them and fled,Rech said. "He is then believed to have shot two more teachers in the corridor."