- n either of two or more related or complementary variables
- s mutually related
- s expressing a reciprocal or complementary relation
- Berenbaum is quick to point out that the microarray analysis is only correlative, meaning that while it can show evidence that certain viruses are present in CCD-afflicted bees, it .
- More important, Tarantino, 31, sees movie violence as a vivid visual correlative for the internal agitation of urban America, for all those people who believe their lives are a .
- One was represented by the Roman Catholics, Anglicans and Lutherans, who "taught generally the 'divine right of kings,' with the correlative denial of the right of resistance by .
News & Articles
- Netmark Publishes Correlation Study
Netmark, an internet marketing agency, is publishing a new correlative study on website ranking factors. This landmark research looks at several hundred keywords and keyphrases and compares thousands of data points to not only identify what is truly important in ranking, but also in what quantities and ratios. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6 ...
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Zak Penn in IGN
Contrary to the allegation of some quarters, the people's vigorous prosecution of the criminal case [against Smith] does not conflict with the government's correlative duty to faithfully comply with its treaty obligations [that] equally form part... Antonio Eduardo Nachura http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Eduardo_Nachura&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFWgmj9eaTsFrPGubTeXleVeleBrg Manila Standard Today http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/%3Fpage%3Dnews3_dec16_2006&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGMl1XUEVlSHn1p-oJZqXMz_DNVUQ Dec 15, 2006
22578 30252 correlative To me, the thing I loved as a kid was the way [of] the Marvel universe," says Penn. "The thing that was inspiring to me, and I do think there's a correlative with Greek Mythology, was the way it was not just a comic book or a story, but it...
- Glenn in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Agreement to use streets can be given only by the city, as owner, and "consent is correlative with the power to withhold (that) consent," committee attorney Glenn Amster said.