- n an army unit usually consisting of two or more divisions and their support
- n a body of people associated together
- n a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- Americans ages 50-plus have historically been a large part of the nation's volunteer corps and, as the song goes, you ain't seen nuthin' yet.
- Here are four new branded corps and other programs that could come under the new Department of National Service.
- Among senior officers in the corps comes a wave of shame and resentment in the wake of an alleged massacre.