- n obstruction of blood flow in a coronary artery by a blood clot (thrombus)
- a surrounding like a crown (especially of the blood vessels surrounding the heart)
- Like cholesterol, coronary calcium is only one of many risk factors that determine how vulnerable you are to heart abnormalities.
- Last week at the New York Academy of Medicine four able investigators explained how coronary thrombosis, a common cause of heart failure, can be overcome and the victim's life .
- Obese 35-year-old with type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease? Not exactly.
News & Articles
- Scientists find potential genetic drivers behind male heart disease risk
( University of Leicester ) University of Leicester scientists makes further important step forward in their research into the association between the Y chromosome and risk of coronary artery disease.
June 18, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Homer C. Curtis, 96, psychoanalyst and teacher
Homer C. Curtis, 96, a retired psychoanalyst and leader in the analytic community, died of coronary artery disease on Tuesday, June 4, at Waverly Heights in Gladwyne.
June 17, 2013 - Philly.com
- Coronary Artery Disease Treatment in Thailand by Vejthani Hospital
BANGKOK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vejthani Hospital Bangkok offers the finest Coronary Artery Disease Treatment in Thailand at Vejthani Cardiac Center to cure your pain with the modernest medical technology.
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire
- Vice President Dick Cheney in FOXNews
Cheney, who has suffered from heart ailments in recent years, said, "I remember many occasions when we did the show when he would ask me about my health. But he never commented on his own; I was unaware that he had coronary artery disease. We could...
- Brian Littrell in Contactmusic.com
In a post on his website, Littrell writes: "Kawasaki Disease causes inflammation in the coronary arteries as well as the walls of the small and medium sized arteries throughout the body. Unfortunately, Baylee's coronary arteries were affected. He...