cornish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a Celtic language spoken in Cornwall
- n English breed of compact domestic fowl; raised primarily to crossbreed to produce roasters
- a of or related to Cornwall or its people or the Cornish language
- Rick Neuheisel in International Herald Tribune
The Bruin family sends our deepest, heartfelt sympathy to the Cornish family,UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel, a Bruins assistant for most of Cornish's college career, said in a statement. "Frank was a great guy in the locker room and a huge...
- Rick Stein in Cornish Guardian
Rick Stein said: "The Cornish Arms is a truly special pub which has been my local for many years so I'm very excited to have agreed the lease with St Austell Brewery. This pub has long played a vital part in St Merryn village life and I'm determined...