copyright : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a document granting exclusive right to publish and sell literary or musical or artistic work
- v secure a copyright on a written work
did you copyright your manuscript?
- You will need to contact the copyright owner or their representative to obtain a print of the photograph.
- On current copyright law: As Lessig explains, today's copyright laws regulate reproductions or "copies.
- Presently, Google Books gives readers full access to books that are out of copyright therefore, in the public domain but shows only extracts of books that are still in .
- Yoko Ono in International Herald Tribune
Ono said in a statement, "It is a pity that this decision weakens the rights of all copyright owners."
- Patrick Walker in InformationWeek
We value the creativity of musicians and songwriters and have worked hard with rights-holders to generate significant online revenue for them and to respect copyright,said Patrick Walker, YouTube's director of video partnerships in Europe,...
- Lena Adelsohn Liljeroth in KTAR.com
We need to ...... stand up for musicians, authors, filmmakers and all other copyright owners so that they have the right to their own material,Justice Minister Beatrice Ask and Culture Minister Lena Adelsohn Liljeroth wrote in a joint opinion...