copyist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
- It's not so much that Borduas was a copyist as that he was opening himself up to learning.
- In the age of the ready-made and the copyist, private luxuries are now public domain.
- So when lost-in-thought Professor Sylvester Gayton trips into the Pitti or Uffizi, guards jump to attention, bow low, chatter thereafter of the lucky copyist whose work he has .
- Gioacchino Rossini in Vancouver Sun
Nothing primes inspiration more than necessity, whether it be the presence of a copyist waiting for your work or the prodding of an impresario tearing his hair. In my time, all the impresarios in Italy were bald at thirty,is in fact what...