copulative : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an equating verb (such as `be' or `become') that links the subject with the complement of a sentence
- s syntactically connecting sentences or elements of a sentence
`and' is a copulative conjunction
- Negronia?) to what a writer in Manhattan's Vil lage Voice calls "the copulative approach," aimed at complete elimination of racial differences through intermarriage (though if .
- Peopled with anarchic flower children, a musical called Hair spills out a pornocopia of copulative verbs and scatological nouns, plus a now-celebrated nude scene in which several .
- Rock 'n' roll was not originally a "copulative verb.