- n a kitchen utensil made of material that does not melt easily; used for cooking
- Not only is Xtrema ceramic cookware made from natural minerals, but the manufacturing process produces no pollutants and uses recycled water.
- Then he was off for two hours of negotiations with retailers to persuade them to place orders for his cookware.
- His cookware line will include a pot and utensils scaled down to kids' size, an apron ("You can't put an adult apron on little kids," he explains) and--here's the really exciting .
- Rachael Ray in MarketWatch
What an amazing experience to have such a successful debut,said Ray. "I can't wait to return to QVC to share some of my favorite holiday memories and help shoppers create their own special cooking traditions with my cookware collection."
- Marcus Samuelsson in Bizjournals.com
After cooking for so many years, I wanted to make a switch in my cookware,Samuelsson said in a statement. "There are far better stoves with higher heat appearing in home kitchens and I wanted to create a product to match."
- Jerry Brown in Legal News Line
Hy Cite's sales approach has been to scare people into buying high-priced pots and pans by telling customers that the cookware in their own home was unsafe,Brown said. "We won't tolerate this type of predatory consumer marketing in...