- n a person who conveys (carries or transmits)
- n a moving belt that transports objects (as in a factory)
- Could the conveyor belt stop again? Climate experts are not sure--and some have serious reservations about the new paper--mostly because the observed change is happening too fast.
- Beside it is a quarrying operation that once dumped a load of sand and gravel from a conveyor belt into Cronin's boat while he was in it, to discourage scrutiny.
- The conveyor-belt shuttle, which will be ready in three years, is a direct result of the success that Goodyear has had building huge industrial conveyor belts (e.
News & Articles
- Dynamic Conveyor, the Leading Manufacturer of Reconfigurable Conveyor Systems, Joins the Michigan Food Processors ...
With the addition of its new food processing conveyor, Dynamic Conveyor Corporation unites with the Michigan Food Processors Association. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/foodprocessing/conveyor/prweb10819349.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Watch This Drone Deliver Rice Burgers to Sushi-Shop Customers in London
U.K. chain Yo! Sushi is upgrading its lowly conveyor belt California-roll delivery system with an elaborate, remote-controlled mini-helicopter drop-off format they've dubbed the "iTray," the Telegraph reports. Not to be outdone by the taco cannon , burrito drone , or the pizza-copter , Yo! Sushi's proprietary new system, which is being tested at a London branch, involves WiFi, two HD cameras ...
June 10, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Bags Made From Conveyor Belts Move Your Stuff In Style
Industrial recycling gets an upscale look with these Kazmok bags. If you didn’t know, you’d never guess what these bags are made from: The material is nondescript. In fact, it’s something most products shuttle over at some point--a rubbery conveyor belt. From a specialist Dutch company called Kazmok , the bags include a briefcase, shopper bag, trolley bag for travel, and accessories like belts ...
June 7, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Robert Plant in Waterloo Record
Fans around the world are hoping for more tour dates, but Plant told the Sunday Times he resented the "conveyor belt of expectations'' about a comeback tour." "If people don't talk about a tour, anything is possible,'' he said. The more...
- Beck in Kansas City Star
I observed the New York City Department of Sanitation taking these fines from the conveyor belts of our machines, loading it onto tractors and using it to pave roads and fill in potholes, dips and ruts,Eric Beck said.
- Adam Savage in San Jose Mercury News
We put the plane on a quarter-mile conveyor belt and tested it out,says Savage about the experiment using a pilot and his Ultralight plane. "I won't tell you what the outcome was, but the pilot and his entire flight club got it wrong."