- n the property possessed by a convex shape
- n a shape that curves or bulges outward
- No celestial beast was missing; goat, unicorn, fish, lion, hurrying crab crowds its shining convexity.
- This habit creates an excessive lenticular convexity which, over a period of time, causes a focal point in front of the retina, thereby producing a myopic or nearsighted condition.
- This convexity, this pimple of curiosity, this wart of circumspection, is indeed worthy of jest.
News & Articles
- Treasury Yields Spike To New 14 Month Highs
30Y rates are up 4bps and 10Y rates up 5bps as a combination of MBS convexity hedging, Taper chatter, and growth hopiness flutter across the bond market. This has backed 10Y and 30Y rates up to their highest since April 2012 - getting close to some significant support/resistance from the last few years. Mortgage spreads have stabilized up here at their highest since July (around 83bps) but just ...
June 10, 2013 - Zero Hedge