- Moreover, because success and public attention operate as a sort of pressure cooker or freezer, there has been a discouraging tendency for the talent to bake or congeal at a .
- Scientists studying kuru eventually realized that it was transmitted when misfolded prion proteins reached another brain and "taught" its proteins to misfold and congeal into a .
- The various plotlines and characters never quite congeal.
- Amy Acuff in International Association of Athletics Foundation
I started having the best practices of my career,said Acuff, who has an outdoor best of 2.01m set in 2003. "I thought `Indoors is going to work this year.' It's just hard to congeal everything. But the combination of training is working...
- Amory Lovins in IAGS Energy Security
As former CIA Director James Woolsey and energy expert Amory Lovins wrote "If key pumping stations or facilities at either end were disabled, at least the above-ground half of 9 million barrels of hot oil could congeal in one winter week into the...
- Robert Stone in Wall Street Journal
We should have seen the deadly future he represented,Mr. Stone writes of Agent Numero Uno. "My own thoughts began to congeal around the prospect of waking up to breakfast in a Mexican jail." "It was impossible to tell if we were...