- n a product of condensation
- n atmospheric moisture that has condensed because of cold
News & Articles
- Devon Energy announces management changes
- More - Automatic Sampling for Crude and Refined Fuels Whether it is for crude oil, refined fuels, LPG, or condensate, having a properly designed sampling system with the right components is key to achieving accurate sampling measurement. This article explains the individual components, and how whole systems work in different applications. Read more .
June 11, 2013 - American Petroleum Institute
- Phenomenon Discovered In Ultracold Atoms Brings Us a Step Closer To Atomtronics
An anonymous reader writes "A new phenomenon discovered in ultracold atoms of a Bose-Einstein condensate (BEC) could offer new insight into the quantum mechanical world and be a step toward applications in 'atomtronics'—the use of ultracold atoms as circuit components. Researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology have reported the first observation of the 'spin Hall effect ...
June 9, 2013 - Slashdot
- Kadant Johnson Receives Steam System Order from Penford
Three Rivers, Mich. - Kadant Johnson Inc., a subsidiary of Kadant Inc. (NYSE:KAI) received an order for a steam supply and condensate removal system from Penford Products Co. located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Kadant Johnson will supply the steam and condensate system for a new machine being installed at the Cedar Rapids plant. The new equipment will be used in the plant's wet milling process that ...
June 6, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Lene Hau in EurekAlert (press release)
The Bose-Einstein condensates are very important to this work because within these clouds atoms become phase-locked, losing their individuality and independence,Hau says. "The lock-step nature of atoms in a Bose-Einstein condensate makes...
- Kevin Hart in ShareCast
This first oil discovery on the permit is a significant event for both Cameroon and Bowleven as it confirms the presence of oil in addition to the previously discovered gas and condensate resources on our acreage,chief executive Kevin Hart...
- Gerry Brownlee in Scoop.co.nz (press release)
Increased production of crude oil is a step in the right direction, given the massive economic benefits of a buoyant petroleum industry,says Mr Brownlee. "On the back of this, production exports of crude and condensate were up 17 percent...