concurrent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s occurring or operating at the same time
- Lionel's sentence of two concurrent terms of 5 years each was too light considering the serious charges that were brought against him.
- Market watchers believe that while bigger and larger TVs are pushing the audiences backward for comfortable viewing there is a concurrent theme where electronics industry's miniaturization process is causing the consumer to move forward.
- Often, software programs and applications run concurrently in different processors.
News & Articles
- Concurrent Adds Transcoding to Its Multi-Screen Solution Portfolio
Concurrent , a global leader in multi-screen video delivery and media data intelligence solutions, today announced a strategic partnership and global reseller relationship with Imagine Communications, a leading innovator in advanced digital video solutions.
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Media Alert: Concurrent to Highlight Unified Video and Media Data Intelligence Solutions at the NCTA Cable Show on ...
Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR), a global leader in multi-screen video delivery and media data intelligence solutions, will be attending The Cable Show 2013 on June 10-12.
June 10, 2013 - Linux
- Concurrent Increases Quarterly Dividend
ATLANTA, June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR), a global leader in video, media data intelligence and real-time Linux ® solutions, today announced its Board of Directors has increased ...
June 6, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- David Richards in Sify
But at the same time you've got to continue the work we're doing on the military, governance and development perspectives to make sure they don't think we're giving up. It's a concurrent process and they're both equally important,he said.
- Richard Holbrooke in New York Times
Concurrent with the insurgency is an information war,said Richard C. Holbrooke, the special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, who will direct the effort.
- Jacob Zuma in Times LIVE
We do now face the challenge of figuring out how to move, I'll say, the whole programming ecosystem of personal computing up to a new level where they can reliably construct large-scale applications that are distributed, highly concurrent, and able... Craig Mundie http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Mundie&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFlE1rBBtutCtZ4vMBterTJLMBLZg ZDNet.com.au http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/hardware/soa/Intel-Software-needs-to-heed-Moore-s-Law/0,130061702,339277893,00.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHxssByoQVsM8Tu1ENeeoDC9C7i8g May 27, 2007
20727 28575 concurrently The parties have agreed to a package of measures to be implemented concurrently as per the decision of the SADC Troika in Maputo. I believe that the implementation of this package will take the process forward substantially," Zuma said in a...