concurrency : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n agreement of results or opinions
- n acting together, as agents or circumstances or events
- Joel Fitzgibbon in Howrah News Service
We have enormous concurrency issues, our troops are overstretched with commitments in East Timor, Afghanistan and Iraq, roughly half of our infantry and cavalry is somehow tied to those deployments,Fitzgibbon said.
- Anders Hejlsberg in eWeek
Going forward, the big challenge we have today is we have to really think deeply about programming for concurrency,Hejlsberg said. "The models we have today for concurrency don't work."
- Neil Abercrombie in FCW.com
The FCS cuts came to "reduce concurrency of network and manned ground vehicle development," said Rep. Neil Abercrombie (D-Hawaii), chairman of the Armed Forces Committee's Air and Land Forces Subcommittee. "FCS manned ground vehicle...