concourse : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a large gathering of people
- n a wide hallway in a building where people can walk
- n a coming together of people
- The latest design creates a significantly different volume in the train hall and concourse that will occupy the former mail-sorting room at the heart of the post office.
- Because the concourse is only 12 feet higher than the mezzanine, the designers can eliminate "PATH Hill," an imposing bank of escalators common to the original PATH station of 1971 .
- Remembering the old Colorama billboard on the east balcony of Grand Central Terminals main concourse.
- John Pelphrey in Arkansas Traveler (subscription)
Friday will be a fan-friendly environment,Pelphrey said. "It will not be a complete game, but we'll be here early in the concourse interacting with the community. Our guys will enjoy the passion and support of our fans. Some of our guys...