- v separate into isolated compartments or categories
- s divided up into compartments or categories
- Daniel Radcliffe in guardian.co.uk
There have been compartmentalised subplots in the other books that have made them easier to cut,the film's 18-year-old star, Daniel Radcliffe, told the Los Angeles Times. "The seventh book doesn't really have any subplots. It's one...
- Khagen Das in SINDH TODAY
It is for this reason that we must go beyond unworkable divisions between 'good' and 'bad' Taliban,Das said asserting that "Terrorism cannot be compartmentalised."
- Kanye West in Contactmusic.com
West says, "Why is there an urban category like it's different from regular mainstream? I make good music, but because I'm black it's seen as urban. Obviously there's different genres, but music should be compartmentalised. You either make good...