commando : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids
- n an amphibious military unit trained for raids into enemy territory
News & Articles
- Casio Commando 4G LTE reportedly spied enroute to Verizon
Casio's G'zOne Commando was designed with all the subtlety of a cruise missile, but it must have resonated with at least a few Verizon customers. That would explain why @evleaks has posted an image of the reported follow-up, the Commando 4G LTE. The device spied here would be as conspicuously rugged as its predecessor, and the custom Android interface would receive another round of overdone ...
June 12, 2013 - Engadget
- Indiana, PA - Indiana County
Tinker Belle is the last remaining C-46 Commando cargo plane still flying in the lower 48 states. (Submitted photo)
June 10, 2013 - The Indiana Gazette
- Seymour Hersh in Sydney Morning Herald
The goal is to "identify and isolate three dozen, and perhaps more, such targets that could be destroyed by precision strikes and short-term commando raids," Hersh wrote.
- Jason Taylor in Sydney Morning Herald
It was quite funny,Rabbitohs coach Jason Taylor said. "When the commando jumped on the bus and told them in no uncertain terms that they weren't there for fun, that they were there to train and to train hard, they soon got the message."
- Sidi Ould Cheikh Abdallahi in AFP
The president has just been arrested by a commando, who came to fetch him, arrested him here and took him away,the president's daughter, Amal Mint Cheikh Abdallahi, told Radio France International from the presidential palace in Nouakchott.