- n members of a cooperative enterprise
- s done by or characteristic of individuals acting together
the collective mind
- a forming a whole or aggregate
- s set up on the principle of collectivism or ownership and production by the workers involved usually under the supervision of a government
News & Articles
- Medical pot collective in Battle Creek tries new model
A medical marijuana collective in Battle Creek says it has a business model that abides by new state dispensary laws -- it doesn't have any 'product' on site and simply provides a safe place for the caregiver-to-patient transfer, along with educational classes.
June 17, 2013 - Battle Creek Enquirer
- Photos: Animal Collective, Wu-Tang Clan, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Charli XCX, more at Bonnaroo
Photos by Mitch Manzella and Pooneh Ghana . Above photo by Pooneh Ghana. The second day of Bonnaroo went down Friday with sets by Animal Collective, Wu-Tang Clan, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, Charli XCX, and many more. Photographers Mitch Manzella and Pooneh Ghana were there. Check out a selection of shots after the jump, then head over to our slideshow and Facebook page for even more photos ...
June 16, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Animal Collective Were Joined on Stage By Michael Winslow From Police Academy at Bonnaroo
Photo via Instagram At this year's Bonnaroo , they've been hosting a series of all-star SuperJam sessions. But none of those can hold a candle to Animal Collective 's late night jam with a very special guest: Michael Winslow , otherwise known as the sound effects dude from the Police Academy movies. Here's what they said on Instagram : "Michael Winslow jammed on stage with us at Bonnaroo last ...
June 15, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Linda Lingle in UPI.com
While ours is a system of representative government, it also is one that recognizes that from time to time there are issues that require the reflection, collective wisdom and consent of the people,Lingle said during news conference.
- Barack Obama in Seattle Times
Our economy is badly weakened, a consequence of greed and irresponsibility on the part of some, but also on our collective failure to make hard choices and prepare the nation for a new age,Obama said.