- v share living quarters; usually said of people who are not married and live together as a couple
- Learn about how plants form partnerships with other forms of life, cohabit with and within other species of plants, fungi, and animals, and fight continuously for survival.
- Rutland is in his own way as "sick" as his wife because of his fetishist desire to cohabit with a thief.
- Seberg tolerates most of her father's mistresses, but doesn't know what to make of the prudish Deborah Kerr, who will not cohabit with Niven until after they're married.
News & Articles
- Hallucinating AIs could produce the perfect robot maid
Robots that hallucinate humans to better understand a 3D space could one day lead to artificial intelligence not only better equipped to cohabit with us, but to autonomously navigate and interact with new environments. The research, “Hallucinating Humans for Learning Object Affordances” by the Personal Robotics Lab team at Cornell, posits that, for robots to Read The Full Story
June 21, 2013 - SlashGear
- Ali Mohamed Gedi in Reuters UK
This was a terrorist act by al Qaeda that was meant to create fear,Gedi told a radio station. "We have been patient for so long. We can no longer cohabit with these terrorists ...... We have to eliminate them."
- Mauricio Macri in Buenos Aires Herald
Through a statement published on the Internet, City Mayor Mauricio Macri said "this is an important step, because we must learn how to live in freedom without hurting the rights of others.......... We must cohabit, and accept this reality. The world...
- Vladimir Zhirinovsky in History of Truth
If that is secured, then let Armenia cohabit with whoever it so chooses, whether that be Turkey, Iran, Georgia, or Azerbaijan. But if there's aggression, then we will stand by the victim countries and completely wipe out the aggressor,...