coffee : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
he ordered a cup of coffee
- n any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- n a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
- n a medium brown to dark-brown color
News & Articles
- Coffee chain says ‘Whynot’ to variety
Another new coffee house chain is percolating in the West Village, with none of the sameness of Starbucks. The first Whynot Coffee is slated to open tomorrow on the corner of Christopher and Gay Street, followed by two more locations in Chelsea and the East Village, said Emil Stefkov, a...
June 24, 2013 - New York Post
- Starbucks coffee prices to go up 1 percent on Tuesday
Despite falling coffee costs, Starbucks will hike its prices on average by 1 percent nationally starting Tuesday.
June 24, 2013 - KABC-TV Los Angeles
- Coffee Co. Tire Shredder Opens
Alabama's first state of the art tire shredder opens across the street from the Coffee County landfill.
June 24, 2013 - WTVY Dothan
- Andre Agassi in The Inquisitr
Slim dumps a small pile of powder on the coffee table. He cuts it, snorts it. He cuts it again. I snort some. I ease back on the couch and consider the Rubicon I've just crossedAgassi writes. "There is a moment of regret, followed by vast...
- Bill Clinton in FOXNews
A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,Clinton told Kennedy, according to the book -- a comment that angered Kennedy, who later endorsed Obama.
- Michael Fincke in FOXNews
When informed more urine might be needed, Fincke said, "Well, we've got a very adequate supply of yesterday's coffee to help."