- v organize into a code or system, such as a body of law
- New York City agreed to codify standards for how homeless families seeking shelter should be treated in exchange for freedom from long-running judicial oversight.
- The guidelines, which codify practices in use for several months and apply mainly to larger raids, instruct agents to coordinate with federal and local health service agencies to .
- House and Senate bills would codify a Bush-era rule to allow visitors to carry concealed firearms into national parks and wildlife refuges in states with concealed carry laws.
News & Articles
- 'Hastert Rule' Pushed by Insurgent Republicans
An insurgent group of House Republicans is pushing to codify the "Hastert rule" to only allow bills with majority GOP support to come to the floor.
June 13, 2013 - CQ Politics
- Conservative groups press House GOP to formally adopt Hastert Rule
A smattering of top conservative leaders on Tuesday signed their names to a letter urging Boehner to amend party rules to codify the Hastert Rule, in the name of promoting conservatism.
June 11, 2013 - Washington Post
- seoClarity Introduces A.I., Groundbreaking SEO Intelligence Engine for Enterprises, Today At 2013 SMX Advanced ...
DES PLAINES, Ill., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 2013 SMX Advanced Conference, leading enterprise SEO platform seoClarity is unveiling the first and only solution that scales human intelligence in SEO. A.I. – Actionable Insights – is uniquely able to codify the...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Andrew Cuomo in Ithaca Journal
The legislation will codify the Doctor Ranking Model Code which protects consumers and sets a standard for all insurers to meet,said Attorney General Andrew Cuomo. "Our Doctor Ranking Model Code, based on input from the nation's leading...
- Diana DeGette in Reuters
Mike and I both feel that our immediate and top priority is to codify the executive order and pass the legislation that we have passed twice before and that was vetoed by President Bush twice,DeGette, a Colorado Democrat, told reporters....
- President Bush in CBS News
In mid-December, Mr. Bush said, "If necessary, I will support a constitutional amendment which would honor marriage between a man and a woman, codify that."