cob : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus
- n stocky short-legged harness horse
- n white gull having a black back and wings
- n adult male swan
News & Articles
- Religion Notes (6/12/13)
First Community Congregational Church will host a lobster-steak dinner from 4 to 5:30 p.m. and from 6 to 7:30 p.m. June 22. Dinner includes entree choice, baked potato, corn on cob, dessert and drink.
June 12, 2013 - Lehigh Acres Citizen
- June 11: Corn on the Cob Day, King Kamehameha Day, National German Chocolate Cake Day, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial ...
Corn on the Cob Day
June 10, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! News
- CAQH Selects Passport To Develop National COB Registry
FRANKLIN, Tenn., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Passport has been selected by CAQH to develop a national coordination of benefits (COB) solution that will improve the sharing of patient coverage data between ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- David Letterman in Arizona Daily Star
Or does a fresh-faced, slightly dark-skinned, consummate political performer simply outdraw a respected septuagenarian who David Letterman said "looks like the kind of guy who brags that his new denture adhesive lets him eat corn on the cob."
- Michael Fay in Scientific American
It looked like the entire landscape was moving with cob,Fay said. "It was infested. These are 100-kilo (220-lb) antelope. ...... If anything we underestimated the number of animals."
- Ronnie Moore in Wirral News
Moore added: "In this business you have to fall out on the job. Then you shake hands after with no hard feelings. That's the way it has to be. You can't get a cob on because someone has had a go at you for making a mistake."